Course tuition is $1299. You will pay a $199 application fee that is applied toward your total tuition if you are welcomed into the program. If you are denied acceptance into the program or if you are asked to apply again at a later date all but $50 of this fee will be refunded to you. Stewards are expected to pay in full the balance of the tuition prior to the first day of the first module*. Payment may be made in installments or as a lump sum, as stewards wish and as time permits prior to the start of the program.
* If a steward is welcomed into the program, but must decline admission for any reason, within 30 days of the first day of the course and Healwell is able to fill the spot, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. If a steward is not accepted into the program, all but a $50 administration fee will be refunded. If a student must drop the course after it has begun or if Healwell deems a student unfit to continue, Healwell reserves the right to partially refund or retain full tuition, at its discretion, in cases where participation in a future cohort is not possible.
“One person’s story has the power to affect a million others.” -Jared Enyart
Thanks to generous donors, Healwell is proud to offer three memorial scholarships in the amount of $500 each year.
THE SARAH KNOWLTON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is offered as a tribute to a woman who embodied the concept of healing and who continued to learn and grow until the day she died. It will be awarded, in the form of a $500 Healwell tuition credit to be used during the year in which it is awarded, to a female above the age of 40 who wants to participate in the Stewardship Program to expand her knowledge in the service of others.
THE TIM BRESENDEN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is offered as a tribute to a man who committed his life to serving his family, friends and the greater community by acting as a peacemaker and bridge-builder to bring together people from all walks of life. This scholarship will be awarded, in the form of a $500 Healwell tuition credit to be used during the year in which it is awarded, to a man who aspires to and exemplifies this spirit as a positive force of healing in his community.
How do I apply?
Type your responses to the items listed below in a Word document and attach the document in an email to: email@example.com.
Essay (1 page typed):
- Describe an event or person that/who has been a positive source of healing in your own life in a way that has helped shape you to be the person you are today.
- Please list three goals that you have set for yourself and explain why these goals are important to you.
- Describe how your experience as a Healwell Steward will enrich your vision for attaining these goals.
Activities outside the classroom/clinical setting:
- What do you do when you are not in class?
- For the past three years, what activities have you participated in at school, in your community, or at home?
- List five (at least 3 should be outside your employment) of the most significant activities with regard to time commitment and value to your school, community, and/or family. Describe your involvement and positions held.
NOTE: Your total application should not exceed 2 typed pages.